I went to a strip club this past weekend with my co-workers. It was more of a warehouse of strippers, I have never seen so many naked women walking about offering (for a hefty one dollar price) a massage. I learned a couple of things that night.
- Men don’t care about any of the strippers faces. I know this sounds silly, but I thought they would atleaset look at them entirely, face and all.
- There is no judging at a strip club. No one is allowed to judge anyone here, why? BECAUSE YOU’RE AT A STRIP CLUB!
- Men will tell you just about anything after a couple of drinks (10 drinks more like it).
- The guy you dated after he broke up with his fiancee because she cheated on him cheated on him with your co-worker. Mystery solved.
- Strippers like to grab other women.
- Guys will tell it like it is when it comes to letting you know which one of the girls they are with is hot… and you, well, you’re just a potato.
- Butt implants are a just as big as breast implants.
- Ater an hour, naked is just no more fun.
- I will wash my hands 100x after touching a one dollar bill.
- No one uses a disinfectant wipe after each use of the pole.
- Fredericks of Hollywood makes a lot of money.
The one thing I cannot emphasize enough is: Please wash your hands after you touch one dollar bills!!