I have had a hell of year, both good and somewhat turbulent. I haven’t really met many of my New Year’s resolutions and with that I wonder if it’s because I wait till January? I think I will start next week… why? Well, I think in order to succeed one needs to warm up or ease into any life changing or new prospect without the stress of “IT’S NEW YEARS!!” So I will begin to change myself for the better SLOWLY, and know that this is really for me, and not just because it’s considered a social norm that when January 1st rolls around I have to start. So here are some of the things I am starting with week…. 12/17/12.
- I will pay off all my bills by the end of March.
- I will buy a bike (this will remind me that I not only need to exercise but also to PLAY)
- I will sell my car to my dad and I will save up to buy my new car
- I will BUY a VW Jetta TDI 2013 or 2014 by my birthday with a $5,000 or $6,000 down.
- I will will loose weight in a healthy manner
- I will see a mental health professional
- Find a job in my area of expertise
- Do yoga 3x a week
- Take my dog out with the doggy stroller which i will buy & will also latch on to my new bike 🙂
- Be happy
- Learn to control my anger
- And last but not least, be a vegetarian. Not because I want to loose weight but because meat doesn’t exactly sit well with me and I love animals… I do, and I will not consume an animal that is tortured or ignored in their feelings just so that I can stuff it down my throat.
So what will you have planned for the new years?