Hello there! My name is Mariel and yes, I am single. Let me introduce myself as best as I can.
- I have never had a boyfriend… BUT I do date (okay, okay, I use to date A LOT. Now, I am more of an observer and try to get myself out there again… more responsibly.
- I am 29 years old… and all of my friends except for maybe four are married, or coupled.
- I have BDD, Body Dysmorphic Dysorder (I only share this because I want to be honest, and maybe, just maybe someone out there could feel comforted by realizing they are not alone.
- Because of this I have a dysfunctional relationship with myself and with the men I date. Here are some examples; I date only athletes, gorgeous people (even if they are stooped. Yes, I meant to spell it like that), I have never had the joy of the BIG O, I don’t eat healthy and use different methods of trying to obtain the body I want (which still at my lowest 117lbs of 5’3” has not been possible… and I am well aware I will never think so), I tend to freak out about social outings and people.
- So, I know that wasn’t fun for either of us, but I am just throwing it out there, because I want to be honest for once in my life with myself and others.
- I went back to school to pursue another degree, anthropology and am now working on grad school applications, YAY! …
- I like dogs over babies any day. ALL DOGS
- I love to day dream while running, laying under a tree or when being spoken to about football.
- I love soccer!
- Elephants are one of the animals I dream of maybe getting to know a bit more.
- I hope to win a Noble Prize for my work in anthropology (and at the same time be FIRST anthropologist to win one).
- I LOVE CHICAGO, the city that is 🙂
- Wine is always a good idea… yep, always.
- I don’t have tolerance for people complaining about their relationships when it deals with something as dumb as “Joe went to work today instead of coming to spend time with me while I did my nails.” I don’t care, get over it and get the sand out of your vagina.
Not much else I can think of for right now, but I hope this will give you a bit of an inside look at the mind of the person of whom you’re kind enough to follow or will start to follow *wink, wink*